Monday, July 5, 2010

Insert Coins.

I just wanted to let everyone who reads this blog know that I have created a new blog. I originally made the new blog to document the building of my first MAME cabinet, but like all the great ideas I have it's suffering from a lack of funding.
I realize now that INSERT COINS is a pretty generic name for a blog about video games, but I guess I'm just not that imaginative. I'd like everyone who follows this blog to go ahead and subscribe to insert coins, 
if you want, it's basically the same stuff, but I really like the look of the blog better, I worked hard on the layout and it just seems more fun to me.
And when I finally start building my MAME cabinet you'll get to hear all about it.
So hopefully I'll see you there.
http://insertc0ins.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment